Mutts just got Saban's "secret weapon"

Clearly trying to offset the loss of Coke bottle gogglez.

Any slight nod to the 3O gets your attention. It would terrify me too. He would dominate with their players.

Not after they all transferred out immediately. I don't hate that offense, but those are the facts with player-friendly transfer rules in place. Prevents the Monkens and Kens from getting P5 jobs.

Last edited:
Not after they all transferred out immediately. I don't hate that offense, but those are the facts with player-friendly transfer rules in place. Prevents the Monkens and Kens from getting P5 jobs.
Maybe so.

He was making $600k as S&C at Bama.....how much are the mutts paying their Special Teams coach

This assures that, this coming season, Bama will either block a punt, return a punt or kickoff for a TD, or score a TD on a fake FG vs that team 70 miles from ATL.

I assumed, despite the title, that would be all he focused on.

I thought position coaches could not be S&C coaches.

S&C coaches are the only coaches that are allowed to "coach" the players year round without restrictions or limits.

So of course he could coach or help the S&C coaches but there is a limit to how much he can be involved in the day to day operations.

I guess there could be a lot of angles but I expect it might be more about "hurting" Bama and I think Smart was friendly with this guy.

Back