My apologies to fellow Jackets!

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Hello everyone. I posted this where it all actually began, but I figured I'd post it here as well, just in case you don't click on it and see it.
For the past few days Ahoisee(I beleive that is is handle) and I have been bickering back and forth. Well, it needs to stop. "A" I apologize if I have upset you and offended you in anyway. You have brought to my attention, that I was being a hypicrite, and I handled it like a little child, instedd of a yong adult. Im guessing you are "My elder" and my parents did teach me to respect my elders, even if I dont always agree with them.
When it all comes down to it...we are ALL fans of the GREATEST college in Georgia, and were fighting amongst ourselves. I guess thats why it hurt me so bad, to see our OWN fans booing our QB.(I know it happend at the Wake(up) game, because I heard it with my own ears) I am sorry. for these last 2 games of the F'ball season, and all through out B'Ball. lets show everyone how proud we are to bee Yellow Jackets! I have sat in the west stands, as well as the east @ BDSHGF. The east stands are STANDING a good bit of the time, and our INCREDIBLY loud. lets try that shall we? Again sorry "A" hope theres no hard feelings. GO JACKETS!!

-RW4L

Ramblinwreck4Life, you will have to believe me when I tell you, I did not get upset at you. Even though you owe me no apology, you have grown a lot by offering an apology.

That is one attribute of a real man and a mature person to say, "I am sorry".

You are perfectly right, you have the right to disagree with me even if I am older. Again, I assure you I debated you without any malice. It was all with the best of intentions.

Thanks, we are both Tech fans and want Tech to win.

Kudos to your brave post.

Good deal, fellas. NOW LET'S GO KICK SOME BLUE DEVIL ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back