My Ideal Weekend

chilidogking

Damn Good Rat
Friday Night: Maddux outduels Prior in one of the greatest pitching matchups of all time.

Friday Night / Saturday Morning: I drink every beer in Buckhead, but still get to campus in time to tailgate.

Saturday noon - 3: Tech shuts down Philip Rivers and sends the Pack with yet another loss at Bobby Dodd.

Saturday Afternoon: Braves close out the Cubs and add one more year to the Cubs' World Series drought.

Sunday Morning: Newspaper headlines talk about the Jackets resounding victory. Also, for the first time ever, BOTH teams LOST the UGA-Bama game (like I said, this is MY ideal weekend)

Sunday night: I'm at home because the Braves have already finished off the Cubs.

Boston Red Sox even their series with the Oakland Athlectic's....And you thought Tech and Offensive Guru Chan Gailey tortures me!

Originally posted by statelinejacket:
Boston Red Sox even their series with the Oakland Athlectic's....And you thought Tech and Offensive Guru Chan Gailey tortures me!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It reply by accident...Georgia Tech beats classless....rememeber Kerry Watkins and Torry Holt....N.C. State. Won't happen though. Braves hang tough against the Cubbies. I would love to see Nomar and Varitek facing the Braves in the Series.

Originally posted by statelinejacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Excellent Point. I really love the decision to "save" Pedro until Game 5.

Ummm, if they don't win Games 3 & 4, there won't even be a Game 5. Nice thinking.

Originally posted by chilidogking:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ncjacket:
the falcons?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Damnit - you had a great thread going and then you go and ruin it. Also, I don't remember seeing anything about strippers, cuban cigars, and fine scotch?

In the "Be Careful What You Wish For" Category, I've been hoping for total overhaul of the Falcons secondary. Well, guess what? I got it. Only, Charles Woodson and Champ Bailey aren't the ones back there.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
Damnit - you had a great thread going and then you go and ruin it. Also, I don't remember seeing anything about strippers, cuban cigars, and fine scotch?

In the "Be Careful What You Wish For" Category, I've been hoping for total overhaul of the Falcons secondary. Well, guess what? I got it. Only, Charles Woodson and Champ Bailey aren't the ones back there.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah, I've never really been a Falcons fan, considering that I grew up cheering for the Aints. I don't really feel like jumping on the bandwagon, though I do enjoy watching Vick and of course I cheer for Brooking.

Good scotch is a possibility for tomorrow, although I believe tonight calls for large quantities of cheap beer, to prepare me for tomorrow's game.

Back