My number is up Wednesday 3:45 pm

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
For those of you going this week, what sections are you targeting? Upper east or upper west? Any preference..

On the plus side, the way things are going, wherever our seats are we will have our pick of 50 yarders by halftime.
rolleyes.gif

71Bee ... good luck!
My appt. is Thursday at 10:45a. I understand as of last Friday - talked to someone I know in tix, there are still good seats in the lower parts of Upper East. That's where I have been the last 11 years.

Would love to know how you do the day before me?
Thanks.

MsTA (Tina) you have a private msg coming. Good luck on your seats as I'll have to take pot luck this year since I won't be able to attend but a few games.

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
MsTA (Tina) you have a private msg coming. Good luck on your seats as I'll have to take pot luck this year since I won't be able to attend but a few games.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">How about sitting with us? Would be more then happy to help you out with this. Let me know.
smile.gif

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Received and will do! Send me your address via private email and I'll mail.

Thanks Tina! I'll let you know which games I'll be back for. I'm having open heart surgery in July so hopefully I'll be ready for the BYU game. I plan on flying to Provo to see my boys win or lose I'm Tech all the way.

Thanks Tina! I'll let you know which games I'll be back for. I'm having open heart surgery in July so hopefully I'll be ready for the BYU game. I plan on flying to Provo to see my boys win or lose I'l Tech all the way.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good luck with surgery ... you in our prayers!! Let me know before the season starts via email and know we can help you out!

Back