Myles Autry interview w/AJC

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
Pretty interesting video.....he talks about Ohio State, Oregon, FSU, and GT being his finalists.

For those of you saying that uniforms don't matter to high school kids, you should watch this video. Myles talks about having Oregon in his top 4 because of their uniforms.

Happy to hear that his brother is recruiting him pretty hard for GT. You can definitely tell that his family want him here! :naughty:

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-...-rb-discusses-fsu-ohio-state-oregon-georgia-/

Myles talks about having Oregon in his top 4 because of their uniforms.

How many second looks does Oregon get by top recruits just because they have great uniforms? Many. How many does Tech get? NONE BECAUSE WE HAVE RUSSELL ATHLETICS! StOrM tHe HiLl!~!~!

Ohio St, Oregin , FSU and GT. One of these things is not like the others :turbonoes:

Did you all notice how he dropped to 3 stars on Rivals?

..That must mean that we're getting him.

While the uniforms don't make a huge difference to a lot of kids it is everything to other people. I've realized this more and more this year as I am around people all the time that decide if they like teams based on their uniforms. Kind of sus to me but that's not the point. I actually think Oregon loses a few recruits every year because their uniforms are "too much". Many prefer the more traditional alabama or penn state style jerseys.

If you pick a school based on what uniforms they wear you probably do not have the green stamps mentally to graduate from college.

I'm just saying. Come on man!!!!

Go Jackets!

If you pick a school based on what uniforms they wear you probably do not have the green stamps mentally to graduate from college.

I'm just saying. Come on man!!!!

Go Jackets!

So, IF he picked oregone for the unis - then we wasted a bunch of time recruiting him coz he probably does not have the green stamps mentally to graduate from college.

Key word of course is "probably."

UM's, Oregone's, some of VT's, some of GT's, all of UMd's, unc's, some of puke's, uva's unis suck.

Don't care what kids that they attract or turn off - they suck.

Does he have a "committable" offer from all these schools. If not, which ones?

I'm willing to bet that if he has a "committable" offer from Ohio St he goes there. But then I can see him at Tech because of his mom and brother. Mom's have a lot of pull, just ask Tuitt.

I don't understand the love affair some of these southern kids have for Ohio St.

He looks like one of those small, shifty players. He could be a good A-Back or slot type receiver. Get him the ball in open space and let him work his magic. I really like his brother so I hope he comes to Tech to join him.

I doubt he has a comittable offer from any one. I think he is a plan B guy for maybe Tech and FSU. Oregon is full and Ohio State does not use small players like Autry.

Go Jackets!

oregon facilities are ridiculous...plus a top 10 program...if myles visits there...they may get him!

Back