Nanny state?

Also an ambiguous response which didn't actually answer the question. Just wondering if you created the user name and joined this board just to post about how much you hate CGC.
He’ll fit right in and get a lot of thumbs up here, if that’s the case

Welcome, you’ll get used to the sarcasm, passive/active aggression, and downright “I hate you because I hate myself” feel of the board. And if not, you weren’t born to be a Tech fan, anyway.

Why would I need to join a board to do that? But no, that’s not my feeling or intent.
Here's your avatar, welcome to the board.
hqdefault.jpg

Post naked pics of wife and your mom, then we’ll see if your worthy of Stingtalk

Here's your avatar, welcome to the board.
View attachment 12866
Even joking references make me want to gouge out my eyes.

@AwfulWaffle I have a deep appreciation for your username, welcome aboard. The way I see it, unless we are at some kind of universally recognizable rock bottom as a program with no apparent way up - not purely whether or not you believe the current HC/OC/DC/whatever is the right man to bring us out of it - it is not difficult to criticize the performance of a coach without calling for his job, implicitly or explicitly. Most of the hated members of this board are the ones who don't have the fucking balls to call for a coach's firing so they become trolls instead. These are the ones who you'll see asked to terminate themselves. And this is right, it's the right thing to do. I know it's an odd adjustment, but we're happy to have you here, and I have no doubt that in time you'll be encouraging the geeky-ass cowards among us to castrate themselves without anesthetic and bleed to death.

@AwfulWaffle I have a deep appreciation for your username, welcome aboard. The way I see it, unless we are at some kind of universally recognizable rock bottom as a program with no apparent way up - not purely whether or not you believe the current HC/OC/DC/whatever is the right man to bring us out of it - it is not difficult to criticize the performance of a coach without calling for his job, implicitly or explicitly. Most of the hated members of this board are the ones who don't have the fucking balls to call for a coach's firing so they become trolls instead. These are the ones who you'll see asked to terminate themselves. And this is right, it's the right thing to do. I know it's an odd adjustment, but we're happy to have you here, and I have no doubt that in time you'll be encouraging the geeky-ass cowards among us to castrate themselves without anesthetic and bleed to death.
Lot going on in this one

First post. I’m just wondering if you can question the past or present coaches on this board without having your posts removed as part of a mass removal of posts deemed as off-topic. Nothing more frustrating than spending time exchanging ideas on forums like this just to realize that your last several posts have disappeared (no bad language or personal attacks).

Asking for a friend.
öööö off

How did she take it?

First post. I’m just wondering if you can question the past or present coaches on this board without having your posts removed as part of a mass removal of posts deemed as off-topic. Nothing more frustrating than spending time exchanging ideas on forums like this just to realize that your last several posts have disappeared (no bad language or personal attacks).

Asking for a friend.
You've been on the hive, haven't you?

Back