Nate Cottrell UDFA to Jaguars

18in32

Petard Hoister
Great kid – great accomplishment – best of luck to him!

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Collins and Carella doing their best getting some GT guys in the league.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Great news! I always thought he was underutilized by Tech, especially as a RB under CPJ. I could not understand why he did not get more playing time and carries. His YPC was always outstanding.
I've thought about this, and I think his YPC was good was because he did not get used more. He has never been a good cutter, and the first time you see him carry, you underestimate his speed. Then you are ready for it, after a carry or three, and your angles are better and he doesn't cut away from the tackle. Coaches understand this sort of thing.

He can make a living as a dedicated ST ace.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Great news! I always thought he was underutilized by Tech, especially as a RB under CPJ. I could not understand why he did not get more playing time and carries. His YPC was always outstanding.
I think it was just a matter of other being slightly ahead of him physically throughout collegiate career and learning a new-ish role. Some people take to it quickly others don’t. Glad he’s finding his stride when it matters!

bonham

Dodd-Like
He was fast. That's about it.