National Championship Game Thread

Keyser Soze

Likes Staff's Member
A little early.

Predictions? Who do you want to win? I’ll be honest, I have a soft spot for Alabama after beating UGA in heartbreaking fashion twice; however, I will officially pull for Clemson.

Also, no killing hookers this new year, so staying in tonight with the family so I’ll be watching the game.

A little early.

Predictions? Who do you want to win? I’ll be honest, I have a soft spot for Alabama after beating UGA in heartbreaking fashion twice; however, I will officially pull for Clemson.

Also, no killing hookers this new year, so staying in tonight with the family so I’ll be watching the game.

I'm sorta in the same boat as you. I want Clemson to win so the SEC can't claim another ship though.

Roll Tide.
PiercingShortGalah-size_restricted.gif

The annual Alabama Clemson rivalry... hopefully it goes better for Clemson this year. Alabama held them to something ridiculous like 50 rush yards last year. Sunshine is a better QB than Bryant, but I think Alabama is the better team.

Alabama for the mere reason they have kept the mutts from winning 3 NC’s recently

Also, if Saban wins the title tonight, he will pass the Bear for most national championships. Maybe he'll retire and Dabo will go home to Bama, ending Clemson's run.

I will pull for Clemson, but I'm not emotionally invested in this one. It's offseason to me already. Just get Key here, get the dead period over and get to 'crootin'. The only saving grace to this game is the mutts aren't in it.

CU - 31
Bama - 34

Also, I have no clue who wins. If I was a betting man, I wouldn’t touch this game.

Back