ND

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
By how much is GT supposed to beat ND in the opener?
YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh, by about this much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10.gif

JACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKEEEEETTTTTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Don't know but as long as we beat Nutre Lame I will be a Very happy camper. I cannot wait to raise hell and piss off some yankee ND fans! Welcome to Dixie boys, this is how we play football in the South!!

Beating ND will be great, but that victory will pale in comparison to beating AU and UM last year, and uga this year.
ND beat nobody last year, remember?

True. It's still Notre Dame though. More importantly, it's the first game of the season and it would be great to get off to that 1-0 start again against a strong out of conference opponent.

[ QUOTE ]
Beating ND will be great, but that victory will pale in comparison to beating AU and UM last year, and uga this year.
ND beat nobody last year, remember?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beating ND will be HUGE, in the eyes of the media. Although you and I know that ND was largely a paper tiger last year, ND and Weis have been anointed as the return to the old days of Notre Dame. They will be preseason #5 or higher with more preseason publicity than the #1 team.

No one in the media will be taking GT as a serious contender to beat ND and, man, will it bee sweet when it happens.

Back