NE1 have Braines new e-mail address? He's cuttin' and runnin'

A

ALlives

NE1 have Braines new e-mail address? He\'s cuttin\' and runnin\'

Can't BEElieve it! The guy has taken his e-mail address off all sites. He doesn't have the balls to take e-mail criticism. NE1 see his 40 yard trot last night when he was runnin' from the press? I didn't know the guy could move like that!

If BRAINE has the grapes to get on the radio I beg all of you to listen in, because I will ask him to step down on the air. I hope to hell he starts arguing with me because I will rip him a NEW ONE! Not that I have more influence than the janitor at the Varsity, but I know my TECH sports and I will not back down from a rookie AD who doesn't quite understand what it use to be like around here in the early 80's.

I've had enough! I'm tired of waiting til "NEXT NEAR"........ or the year after that............or the year after that..........or the year after that..........

Dave is a great person. I'd have a beer with him any day of the week. The guy absolutely FAILS as and AD! I'm tired of guys like him walkin' away with 6 figures ($$$$$$) and not earning it!

He was absolutely right on the 6:00 news this evening. He said that the buck stops with him Now he needs to deliver the change which is $.02 after his order of 2 headcoaches TO GO... and an order of Lies! .

Dave is a winner in life. He is just a total and complete failure at BEEing an AD Do some of you disagree with me????? Just sit outside the East or West Stands after the Auburn game. TECH season tickets will be given away with a cash bonus. They will BEE worthless by then.

Re: NE1 have Braines new e-mail address? He\'s cuttin\' and runnin\'

Don't hold back
mad.gif
I wouldn't want to drink with him, and you obviously have seen a side of him that I don't.
puke.gif

ALlives, when you talk to him, also ask him exactly when he expects to deposit the $$$ from G'OL? How can he possibly expect us to cough up our hard-earned cash, when he is too either timid or incompetent to enforce a contract?

Originally posted by ALlives:
Can't BEElieve it! The guy has taken his e-mail address off all sites. He doesn't have the balls to take e-mail criticism. NE1 see his 40 yard trot last night when he was runnin' from the press? I didn't know the guy could move like that!

If BRAINE has the grapes to get on the radio I beg all of you to listen in, because I will ask him to step down on the air. I hope to hell he starts arguing with me because I will rip him a NEW ONE! Not that I have more influence than the janitor at the Varsity, but I know my TECH sports and I will not back down from a rookie AD who doesn't quite understand what it use to be like around here in the early 80's.

I've had enough! I'm tired of waiting til "NEXT NEAR"........ or the year after that............or the year after that..........or the year after that..........

Dave is a great person. I'd have a beer with him any day of the week. The guy absolutely FAILS as and AD! I'm tired of guys like him walkin' away with 6 figures ($$$$$$) and not earning it!

He was absolutely right on the 6:00 news this evening. He said that the buck stops with him Now he needs to deliver the change which is $.02 after his order of 2 headcoaches TO GO... and an order of Lies! .

Dave is a winner in life. He is just a total and complete failure at BEEing an AD Do some of you disagree with me????? Just sit outside the East or West Stands after the Auburn game. TECH season tickets will be given away with a cash bonus. They will BEE worthless by then.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Have his email address at work...currently home, will be glad to supply - email me privately through Stingtalk and will send to you on Monday.

Originally posted by ALlives:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">you are a failure at searching for dave braine's email address. it took me exactly 30 seconds to find his email address.

dave.braine@gtaa.gatech.edu

here's a bonus.

carole.moore@gtaa.gatech.edu

Throw up Claugh's too - he's the one responsible for this entire mess.

wayne.clough@carnegie.gatech.edu

people here know who's to blame, profess solutions to the problems .. but cannot find email addresses of the roleplayers. unbelievable!

First I heard of your betting offer. I'll be glad to take you up on the "Bowling" bet. NO WAY Tech goes bowling this year!
But I'm raising the stakes on you. Whoever loses the bet is banned from STINGTALK for a full year. Are you insect enough? I hope so. One less FOCer the better.
BOO

ahha the fish bites .. even though the line is weak and the fish has a huge chance of getting away with the bait .. a bite is a bite.

i wasn't looking for a monetary wager and yeah, i accept that stipulation. if we don't go bowling next year, i wouldn't want to visit stingtalk in any case .. afghanistan would be a better place to visit.

if we do go bowling and you lose the wager bsg, i don't want to stop visiting stingtalk .. not at all.

here are my stipulations: if you lose,

drop bobby dodd from your font. you are the anti thesis of bobby dodd. in fact, change your font to barbara streisands ghost for one full year.

also, you will write an apologetic email to chan gailey and dave braine and copy me on both as well as post them on stingtalk.

moreover, you will change your signature to
"chan gailey rocks and ylojk8 rules!
papa can you hear me? papa can you see me?"

does your skeleton have a back bone?

Ylojk8, you have outdone yourself! Superb!

Sorry, not interested in the gay olympic hurdles that you want to attach. You got the wrong guy for that. I'm good for a straight up bet as posted above. You have my word on it.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Sorry, not interested in the gay olympic hurdles that you want to attach. You got the wrong guy for that. I'm good for a straight up bet as posted above. You have my word on it.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">UNBELIEVABLE! what do you know folks .. the skeleton is without a backbone after all .. i knew it all along but here it is for everyone to see.

LMAO .. i got a real kick out of this

what's the matter bag of bones (- backbone)?? do you think we have a rats ass chance of going bowling? do you think chan gailey can lead us to a winning season? you didn't think so before we lost those players. now we have 10 less players. wow .. unbelievable!

i have your word?? why would your word hold any water? you've shown yourself to be a backbone less sissy.

what's gay about this wager? you're more like barbara streisand than bobby dodd .. ahsoisee compared you and barbara streisand in a darned good analogy.

if we do go bowling .. you (and many others) really owe gailey and braine and apology. nothing gay about that either.

i'll drop the signature stipulation if that's reaching for it .. but have some cajones man!

i don't want to see you disappear if we go bowling .. not at all man.

Wait a minute Ylojk8, I haven't compared BDS with Barbara Streisand. I am a nice person, and would not dare to stoop that low.

drinking.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Wait a minute Ylojk8, I haven't compared BDS with Barbara Streisand. I am a nice person, and would not dare to stoop that low.

drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">hehe, ahem ... yes you did ahsoisee. you put forward the two twos .. i put two and two together though.

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
bsmeter.gif

Hah! If you're so confident Chan's going to fail, it shouldn't matter what you'd have to do to cover the bet. It's easier to just take snipe shots from behind the keyboard, ain't it?

Back