Need a little bowl help

legalbee

Varsity Lurker
Please remove if not appropriate here, but I need some quick help.

December 22 is our 33rd wedding anniversary. Can you believe how lucky I am to have a wife actually suggest we spend our anniversary at the bowl game?

Anyway, we will be there, so any ideas how I might be able to get Wes or the Jumbotron to give us a shout out during the game?

December 22 is our 33rd wedding anniversary. Can you believe how lucky I am to have a wife actually suggest we spend our anniversary at the bowl game?

Anyway, we will be there, so any ideas how I might be able to get Wes or the Jumbotron to give us a shout out during the game?

Try reaching out to them on social media for the Jumbotron. I would assume they can point you to the right contact for that.

And you might be able to reach Wes here:

Pics of wife from 30 years ago?

latest

Little bowls is not the proper nomenclature , Dude!
Ramekin, please!

P.S. I hope to see you on TV. Congrats!

Seems like somebody around here could maybe gain access to said jumbo tron to drop in a message at halftime.

But, I think the sign idea is money - Camera guys love a good sign.

Back