Need help finding GT items

1TechFan

Varsity Lurker
I just finished my basement and I have dedicated a room and bathroom to GT. The room is going to have a 4x8 pool table (I have found a GT pool table light to hang over it) I am curious to where I can find other GT furnishings, tables, clocks, etc. to decorate the room. Any help/links appreciated.
cool.gif

I have "purchased" a handful of items off of ebay. I would look there if you are interested in old programs, magazines, etc. Just be sure of what you are bidding on. If you are looking at "newer" items, of course the GT bookstore is a good place as well as check out distant replays. They specialize in 'throwback' jerseys, caps, etc. of pro and (some) college teams.

Happy hunting.
drinking.gif

Thanks for the help, but I'm looking for new items to furnish the room. I saw a link the other day where someone found GT shoes. I will check the bookstore b/c the bookstore site is very limited. I'll give the hive a try also. Thanks anyway GT98.

You should also try collegiatecollectibles.net

They have a lot of different items for Tech and list their distributors.

A really good store at The Mall of GA is Fanatic Fans... they have just baout everything you could want.

A number of you were looking for a source for GT flags the other day-I found some info on one I purchased at The Robbery last year;flag is 28" by 49", white background with a large GT and Buzz in colors that are a fairly accurate 'old gold'and black. It is appliqued/embroidered and shows up on both sides;I live on a cul-de-sac w/ lots of UGA fans and they hate it! Source is The Flag Factory, a division of DUNN MFG. CO, 1400 Goldmine Rd., Monroe NC 28110. Monroe is southeast of Charlotte. Sorry no phone number but this should get you started. Good Hunting!
drinking.gif

Back