Need tickets

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
Hi I think this is maybe my 2nd or 3rd post. And i'm sorry if this post doesnt belong here but i am looking for 1 ticket to this weeks game. If there is anybody that can help me out i would greatly appreciate it and i am prepared to pay a decent price for it. Sorry but i didnt know untill this week that i was going to be off work for the game. Thanks.

Originally posted by KrazieJacket:
Hi I think this is maybe my 2nd or 3rd post. And i'm sorry if this post doesnt belong here but i am looking for 1 ticket to this weeks game. If there is anybody that can help me out i would greatly appreciate it and i am prepared to pay a decent price for it. Sorry but i didnt know untill this week that i was going to be off work for the game. Thanks.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Check out this link for the North Avenue Trader...

http://insiders4.ezboard.com/fthehivefrm3

Thanks wreck i emailed him/her but if anybody else has a suggestion pls let me know

Call me at 800/280-6333 ext. 1171. I think I'll have two extra that I'll sell at face value ($35/each, I think).

Back