Never Forget.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
The year was 2014. Tech was hot on a five game win streak. Duke is next on the schedule. Cutcliffe has the audacity to say “wide receivers don’t want to play for Georgia tech.” When we have two NFL caliber wide receivers on the team. Then, a dirty tackle by a duke player takes Justin Thomas out of the game and we lose a close one.

I’ll never forget or forgive. I hope he heard me from section 101 as he ran by. öööö duke.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Still blows my mind that the best GT team since I've been a fan lost to both Duke and UNC
Dook was ranked #19 at one point. They finished the season 9-4, barely losing to #12 Az St in their bowl game.

UNC had “the hat” for their coach. Beat GT, took #6 ND to the wire, then lay eggs like ECU. UNC had a 4 game losing streak, 3 on the road. Classic trap game.

Dook is dirty, nasty dirty. Classic cuntlips football.

Beej1953

Helluva Engineer
Dook was ranked #19 at one point. They finished the season 9-4, barely losing to #12 Az St in their bowl game.

UNC had “the hat” for their coach. Beat GT, took #6 ND to the wire, then lay eggs like ECU. UNC had a 4 game losing streak, 3 on the road. Classic trap game.

Dook is dirty, nasty dirty. Classic cuntlips football.
Pitt is dirtier. Lots of cheap shots and all ignored by the refs.