Never tell me the odds

That’s probably about right. We are gonna get clobbered pretty good.

I mean is 45-10 that unlikely to beat the spread? Gosh. What was the bama score again. Lol. 44-16 i think.

Nope. Its a pretty reasonable spread even though it’s embarrassing

34 points, seriously?

I think I’d take that line.

Depends on how well they can defend our up tempo. Nobody knows how good Johnson, Oliver, or Graham can be. One of them might be a gamer. I know years ago, I didn't expect to beat Auburn 2x. We have beaten highly ranked Miami. We have beaten highly ranked Clemson.

At the end of the day, they are the ones in backwards ass South Carolina. We should treat them accordingly

Depends on how well they can defend our up tempo. Nobody knows how good Johnson, Oliver, or Graham can be. One of them might be a gamer. I know years ago, I didn't expect to beat Auburn 2x. We have beaten highly ranked Miami. We have beaten highly ranked Clemson.

At the end of the day, they are the ones in backwards ass South Carolina. We should treat them accordingly

Where’s your trademark sound bite?

No indication our new coaches are anything but below par at X's and O's offense. We will barely score if at all. Our hope is recruiting great athletes

Clemmons is great, but they lost 3 DLinemen in the top 17 picks of the draft... I think that was kind of a big deal, right? :scared:

No indication our new coaches are anything but below par at X's and O's offense. We will barely score if at all. Our hope is recruiting great athletes
Are you a fan of GT or a fan of feeling sorry for yourself? Why do you even follow GT football any more? We all know you hate our current staff before they have even played a game. Go be a Navy or Army fan. Your life will have more satisfaction and we can stop reading your constant whining.

We are going to play very hard. That I am sure of. I think the intensity alone will keep it close. But it could also lead to undisciplined broken plays.

Is your dad a cuck to your mom? Only explanation at how a little bitch like you gets raised

Clemson will win, but I seriously doubt Dabo runs up the score. Clemson will want to avoid injuries and get some playing time for a lot of players in an opening game. GT will play hard till the end. It is huge for the ACC footprint to have a good, competitive team located in Atlanta.

I’d be very tempted to take Tech +34. It’ll be a beat down, but Clemson could have the national championship hangover in the first half and only be up by 10-14 points. Plus if it does it get bad, Dabo will call off the dogs having Texas A&M the next week, and Patenaude and the staff are going to do everything possible to get in the end zone a few times.

I think the placement of this game and likely beat down helps, not hurts. Better than easing in against Citadel only to get blown out a few weeks later by Clemson. Get it over with and use the opener as a slap in the face litmus test.

Clemmons is great, but they lost 3 DLinemen in the top 17 picks of the draft... I think that was kind of a big deal, right? :scared:
That is what I was thinking. If we can jump on them quick we can make a game of it. Hopefully, we can pop Trevor a bit. He has only lost one game since middle school as a QB starter and it was the state championship his senior year. We will be facing long odds, but I think our secondary will be every bit as good as Clemson's. We really need Ezzard and Clayton to gain eligibility.
Since we haven't really run shotgun/pistol in years, we don't really know which players are gamers in that system or not.

I mean is 45-10 that unlikely to beat the spread? Gosh. What was the bama score again. Lol. 44-16 i think.

Nope. Its a pretty reasonable spread even though it’s embarrassing

You imply we are not better than Bama, which is Mind Wrong.

Back