New coaches Joe D'Alessandris Bio (LINKs) and Tommie Robinson's Bio

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
Re: New coaches Joe D\'Alessandris Bio (LINKs) and Tommie Robinson\'s Bio

Hey, law, I read a post after GO left about PE and it was very, very negative. It referred to how disliked he is. Have u heard that and is it true?

law_bee

Dodd-Like

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bizzybee:
Hey, law, I read a post after GO left about PE and it was very, very negative. It referred to how disliked he is. Have u heard that and is it true?
<hr></blockquote>

Bizzy,

it looks like PE was just a rumor, so hopefully he will not be joining the staff. I will post the link below. I believe this was discussed on the hive already. Their source appeared to be footballscoop.com. I believe this site just got the names mixed up b/c it appears they no longer have elmo listed as a gt hire. The article you were reffering to is below. But nice call Bizzy I had forgotten about it.

LINK

law_bee

Dodd-Like

these new coaches look fantastic. Their bios are incredible. I am starting to like this more and more every day.

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat

Law, thanks for all the links you provide us. Very informative. I think CG has thought a lot about what we need working on and I think they will be very good coaches at GT. Can't wait for DC - that will be most impt. IMHO.

BTW, I love your little graemlin with the scarf around its neck! Wish I knew how y'all did that stuff.

law_bee

Dodd-Like

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bizzybee:
BTW, I love your little graemlin with the scarf around its neck! Wish I knew how y'all did that stuff.<hr></blockquote>

here is the link

LINK

click on the emoticon and then copy and paste
the ubb code into your message

if you want to see what it looks like go to your message above and click the edit button. It will show you the ubb code associated with the wiggles that you put in.

email me if you have any questions