New Helmet Stripes?

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
They look like they aren't permanent but I like the look. I think it would look better though if the middle stripe was gold. Keep the flanking stripes navy.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
My traditionalist self is surprised that I like the three stripe look on the white helmet. Not a bad look at all.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Man that's sharp
Agreed. Could they match the black gold black stripe on the rest of the uniform to tie it all together? Particularly on the shoes and on the adidas logo? We could/should "claim" the black/gold/black three stripe version.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Agreed. Could they match the black gold black stripe on the rest of the uniform to tie it all together? Particularly on the shoes and on the adidas logo? We could/should "claim" the black/gold/black three stripe version.
Black? That’s navy.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Just one little tweak and it's perfect.
upload_2019-3-28_22-59-5.png
That is awesome, and the gold color looks right to me. On another note, am I the only one that thinks the gold GT on the white helmets did not look quite the right color last year? It and the stinger stripe seemed too light and almost a tan color to me. I think it needs the flake in it like the gold paint on the helmet.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
That is awesome, and the gold color looks right to me. On another note, am I the only one that thinks the gold GT on the white helmets did not look quite the right color last year? It and the stinger stripe seemed too light and almost a tan color to me. I think it needs the flake in it like the gold paint on the helmet.
The new Tech Gold is very milky. I got as close of a match to it as I could have for cornhole boards and they look sun bleached with a hint of green.