New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
Got some shirts in. I really like the feel of this shirt material. I usually go for the performance type shirts but this was not too bad here in early summer. I will report back after we start hitting triple digits...

QuadF

Dodd-Like

Picture I looks like it could almost be a G the shape of the state

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Got some shirts in. I really like the feel of this shirt material. I usually go for the performance type shirts but this was not too bad here in early summer. I will report back after we start hitting triple digits...

Thanks for ordering! Those poly-cotton blends are my favorite. And the triblend navy hoodies.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Actually it would be awesome if you sold UGA shirts and gave the proceeds to GT athletics. :lol2:

Or sold officially licensed "DWAGS" / "This Is The Year" / "Preseason Champs" t-shirts
Well of course this, but as stated the licensing is a problem.

Have you looked at licensing the G from green bay? You can sell a lot of pink "green bay" shirts in this state. Baby blue would probably sell pretty well too.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Well of course this, but as stated the licensing is a problem.

Have you looked at licensing the G from green bay? You can sell a lot of pink "green bay" shirts in this state. Baby blue would probably sell pretty well too.
I have a hard time believing "dwags" is owned by anyone.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Just signed up for a Spartan Sprint - gonna order the Tech with the football where ATL is in the state and save it for the Sprint.