New-look defense offers fresh start for Georgia Tech

giphy.gif

I haven't been this optimistic about our defense since O'Leary came back.

I've seen the last of "we'll give you six yards on this play but you won't beat us deep" 14 straight plays per defensive possession.

Does this mean the ajc has supplanted ESPN as the worst gt football coverage? I can't tell because the only thing the ajc doesn't paywall is article titles and figure those are just a matter of time.

I haven't been this optimistic about our defense since O'Leary came back.

I've seen the last of "we'll give you six yards on this play but you won't beat us deep" 14 straight plays per defensive possession.

Unless it’s a bubble screen. Then you’ll still rattle off 14 straight first downs.

I’ve never had a problem reading myajc articles without paying. They deliver the entire article to you and use scripts to prevent you from reading it.

You don’t have to run the scripts...

I generally like to see what PJ says about our offensive line preseason. If:

(1) Our defense is able to prevent the opposing team from driving the entire field and scoring in the last 30 seconds of each half;
(2) TM gets 50% better at his reads;
(3) The OL stays healthy

We will go undefeated.

I’ve never had a problem reading myajc articles without paying. They deliver the entire article to you and use scripts to prevent you from reading it.

Or you could just delete the myAJC cookie that has the counter in it.

I was just making a point. I know how to get around it. Y'all don't even know how many tool bars I'm running right now.

I was just making a point. I know how to get around it. Y'all don't even know how many tool bars I'm running right now.

What are scripts

Some of us older, nongineers could use some cooks for this, eh?

Back