New, New Recruit

StingThing

Damn Good Rat
Jalen Camp - WR

6'2'' 210
No big offers, other than the one that counts. From S Forsyth. Was committed to Liberty. 2 stars (if that's your thing).

**Commit........thread title fail**

Last edited:
After seeing brad Stewart do well this year, I have complete confidence in the coaching staff to pick up underrated recievers. Stars aren't an issue anymore.

In all fairness to Brad, he can't help that Justin treats every pass play as a hot route to Jeune. He can't tractor beam the ball in from across the field.

Reap what we sow. We've got a lot of slots to fill between now and signing day. We were a bit behind schedule compared to last year so I suppose we've moved on to our next round of targets. So much for the adage that recruiting isn't so affected by the current season.

After seeing brad Stewart do well this year

tumblr_inline_nuw85rHI7h1sb92kb_500.gif

In all fairness to Brad, he can't help that Justin treats every pass play as a hot route to Jeune. He can't tractor beam the ball in from across the field.

Can't blame JT5 for trying to fire it off quickly when the oline fails to block for him.

If I recall correctly Stewart hauled in a 4th down game saver against FSU, so that at least counts for something ya filthy animals.

Welcome to the Flats, dude.

Reap what we sow. We've got a lot of slots to fill between now and signing day. We were a bit behind schedule compared to last year so I suppose we've moved on to our next round of targets. So much for the adage that recruiting isn't so affected by the current season.

I have to agree alot with this. off last year, we had an opportunity to fill our class earlier than normal and try to hang on to them, vs the issue we have now, which on the surface, seems like we are looking at kids a declining wake, vandy etc does.

this makes me go uh oh. Lets see how the next 2 months sort out, but early indications are like oh no.

If paul lands a class like he did when he first got here, which were very underwhelming with talent, not good for us in the future. This class had to hit key positions with quality. We have many areas of depth issues.

We are GT, home of the **. There's no way these power 5 schools just keep overlooking these guys.

I'd say home of the 3* is much more accurate. We pick up a 2* or 4* here and there, but the majority of our guys are usually a solod 3.

I'd say home of the 3* is much more accurate. We pick up a 2* or 4* here and there, but the majority of our guys are usually a solod 3.

Considerably more 2* than 4*. Not close

Back