New uniforms incoming

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

Just show the damn things. Knowing what I know about the apparel business, the uniforms are already on a container ship headed for LA. The samples have been here for months.

Boy that video brought back some good memories. It’s been a long time since we have seen that level of play.

I am ready to win more than 3 games a year and to not get blown out by ACC teams, let alone teams like ND and UGA. I could care less what uniforms the team wears as long as we can get back to the annual 7 wins a season and a bowl game. If Russell makes us a tougher team then what Coach Collins has put on the field so far, then so be it, lets wear Russell again. It time to WIN! ( or if you are Coach Collins, lose small)

Last edited:
Wasn’t “getting back to our roots” the slogan (on the infamous seat cushions) for the 1995 season when we started to turn things around under O’Leary? I’d like to think it’s a good omen rather than a last ditch move.

JRjr
Indeed it was. That was also the first year we brought back natural grass to Grant Field.

Back