New Uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

75Jacket

Varsity Lurker
AOL (After O'Leary), there was some mention by GT officials that the new football uni's would have a different look.

Anybody in the know?

Heard DB mention back to block letters and more blue trim, but no more since then, that was right after o'lardy. Just kiddin, I really liked him, but not upset at what we have now either. I think he had gone about as far as he could take us

I heard the same thing... personally, I hope we ditch the gold numbers... blue is easier to see... and, I wish we would play in blue jerseys more often.... I know the white is tradition... but the blue jerseys with white pants sure look sharp...

I like the uniforms the way they are, and I would like 'em better if they had the traditional block numbers that were worn in '98 and '99. I'd really like to see black trim replace the blue trim. One other detail: Replace the yellow stripe on the pants with the original white stripe. The white stripe on the gold pants would match the white GT on the gold helmet.
drinking.gif

I like the traditional white jerseys-gold pants-gold helments , but I wouldn't mind some tweeking in order to give it a more modern look. How about the basic look we have now, but perhaps more blue in the jersey (on the sides a la Miami's change a few years ago, but not as dramatic and NO swirl action on the pants)?

Going back to dark numbers? Yeah.

Also - keep the traditional GT but make it a little bigger by making the blue edge thicker.

cool.gif

Maybe we should consult Mr. Blackwell before uniforms are finalized.

AOL (After O'Leary), there was some mention by GT officials that the new football uni's would have a different look.

Anybody in the know?

I heard Russell was being replaced with Adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back