New use for NIL??

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Looks like a hit and run.

1642450423718.png

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Let me get this straight: it's legal to pay recruits now. Instead of, say, handing a recruit $1000 and letting him purchase a prostitute, Arkansas directly paid the prostitute, which is basically the only possible recruiting violation you can commit these days.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Sexual acts? You mean she was acting? Kind of like how I was acting like an Arkansas recruit? Hell, dumbass, I'm 56 years old. If you gonna do that thinking I am Arkansas next great QB then go right ahead.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Let me get this straight: it's legal to pay recruits now. Instead of, say, handing a recruit $1000 and letting him purchase a prostitute, Arkansas directly paid the prostitute, which is basically the only possible recruiting violation you can commit these days.
No, schools paying recruits is still explicitly against NCAA rules, and in states with NIL laws is explicitly illegal.

Many schools will not even engage in helping their players get NIL deals to avoid running afoul of these rules -- though some are definitely more willing to help out than others.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
The specific numbers in that tweet are weird and dubious. "9 players", "5 of us girls", "36 hours"

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
No, schools paying recruits is still explicitly against NCAA rules, and in states with NIL laws is explicitly illegal.

Many schools will not even engage in helping their players get NIL deals to avoid running afoul of these rules -- though some are definitely more willing to help out than others.
There is more money from boosters than there ever will be available from the schools. Boosters and NIL cuts out the middleman.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
There is more money from boosters than there ever will be available from the schools. Boosters and NIL cuts out the middleman.
Yep. Now the schools don't really need to pay money under the table because boosters can do it above the table and in higher amounts. They just need to give the boosters a gentle push -- and for the top fanbases not even that is needed.

moochie

Varsity Lurker
Is it 9 recruits each, for a total of 45 players? or is it 5 girls each for the 9 recruits for a total of 45 acts? Is it an even distribution or do the "position players" get 7 acts, while big uglies get only 3?

I'll need more information before passing judgement on this one.

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker
Read between the lines here... 5 girls committing sexual acts in 36 hours with 9 players. Here's my breakdown of the encrypted code

9×5=45
45-36=9
9/3=3
45/3=15
9+15=24
24-3=21

1990 National Champs vs. Nebraska in Citrus
45-21

Coincidence? Sign? Illuminati confirmed?

If you dont think about it, it makes alot of sense

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
Read between the lines here... 5 girls committing sexual acts in 36 hours with 9 players. Here's my breakdown of the encrypted code

9×5=45
45-36=9
9/3=3
45/3=15
9+15=24
24-3=21

1990 National Champs vs. Nebraska in Citrus
45-21

Coincidence? Sign? Illuminati confirmed?

If you dont think about it, it makes alot of sense
This kind of deep analysis is what keeps me coming back