New video board outside BDS

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Part of the charm of college athletics to me is the lack of stuff like this. I don't need my senses assaulted at every single turn by giant videos and speakers.

I'm perfectly happy walking up to the stadium and just taking in the sights and sounds of all the fans decked out in white and mustard gold and Vegas gold and throwback gold and Adidas gold.

/get off my lawn rant

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Part of the charm of college athletics to me is the lack of stuff like this. I don't need my senses assaulted at every single turn by giant videos and speakers.

I'm perfectly happy walking up to the stadium and just taking in the sights and sounds of all the fans decked out in white and mustard gold and Vegas gold and throwback gold and Adidas gold.

/get off my lawn rant
Well we don't care about impressing you taking in the sights and sounds, we wanna impress dumbass 18 year old kids. So shut up.

GT76

Damn Good Rat

/get off my lawn rant
Don’t forget the blue.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
@SportsBroad tweeted out some whiny BS about GTAA spending money on this instead of additional security personnel to check women's bags. I guess she deleted it tho.

gogt5

Flats Noob

/get off my lawn rant
Shut the öööö up

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ

/get off my lawn rant
I agree and that’s all fine as long as everyone else stays stuck in the 1950s. But they didn’t. So, given that, I say that we should contact Disney and get them to design a light show spectacular for Callaway Plaza during night game pre game events.

Nb4 hahahaha ..... night games.

jj06

Flats Noob

/get off my lawn rant
and that type of attitude is exactly why the football program is in the state its in.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken

/get off my lawn rant
Kennesaw state doesn’t have this. I think they still have some tickets available

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
and that type of attitude is exactly why the football program is in the state its in.
I really don't think my attitude of preferring to see and hear the band and fans rather than giant video boards and speakers has much to do with the state of the football program.

The attitude that we shouldn't compromise even an inch on academics for the sake of being better in football has a much, much bigger impact. That and the uniforms.