News of the day from ACC land..........

Me too, 2Big, good information.

surprised nobody has mentioned how bad that Carrier Dome place looks!! Absolutely no color to that place at all. I'd hate to be a season tix holder and have that environment to look forward to! I guess it's true what they say, Home is where the Heart is !!

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
surprised nobody has mentioned how bad that Carrier Dome place looks!! Absolutely no color to that place at all. I'd hate to be a season tix holder and have that environment to look forward to! I guess it's true what they say, Home is where the Heart is !!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">true dat... nothing like BDS or the bobbee cremins court at the AMC or even the rusty c.

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Agree, but they PACK IT for every game! Syracuse University IS sports in that part of New York. That dome gets very loud with their fans. Would like to make a couple of trips up there to see GT play!

Great news i wish we could go ahead and close this deal SUPER ACCC sounds good!!!!!

Back