Bills Alumni Spotlight: Billy Shaw
billyshaw_subsq.jpg

Berry favored for starting QB job

Conferences May Soon Play Musical Chairs

Quiet Riot?

<a href="http://profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm" target="_blank">
Profootballtalk rumor mill (link)</a>

Two articles about Hollings (POSTED 8:33 a.m. EDT, July 10, 2003):
1. Micheal Bennett is probably out for the season, so the Vikings may be interested.
2. The Big Tuna in Dallas might not be interested in Hollings and he is maybe just playing a game to run up his "value" in the supplemental draft. Or not...

I guess we'll find out where he's going tomorrow...

Hollings got selected by the Texans. That might be a good place for him. IIRC, they had no running game last year, so hopefully he'll get some reps and show what he can do. RamblinWreck.com link

Also, good to see Hobie Holiday has landed on his feet. The AJC reported this morning that he's going to be Valdosta State's starting DE this year. Imagine all the playing time he'd get now if he stayed at Tech...

Yep, that's too bad.
confused.gif
Apparently, he had multiple chances to come back, but missed every opportunity. Too busy listening to his Warner Robins counterparts that he should be starting, etc.

BTW: I'll reply to the poll when posted. I don't come over here very often due to negativity and continuous bashing--not to mention the time element. :-)

Thanks, 2 Big Tests, for contributing some interesting stuff. Appreciate the links, etc, as I know how long it takes to find, post, link, etc.
I really appreciate the effort.

Originally posted by GT Ace:
Thanks, 2 Big Tests, for contributing some interesting stuff. Appreciate the links, etc, as I know how long it takes to find, post, link, etc.
I really appreciate the effort.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Same here.

Back