No basketball tomorrow

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Looks like we cancelled the AA&M game. We barely had enough players to compete yesterday it appeared. Seemed like a lot of weird line ups.

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
Looks like we cancelled the AA&M game. We barely had enough players to compete yesterday it appeared. Seemed like a lot of weird line ups.

Bummer - would have been nice to have an easy win to pad the record. Although after the GSU game last night, not sure there are any ”easy” wins for this team right now.

Liberty

Bummer - would have been nice to have an easy win to pad the record. Although after the GSU game last night, not sure there are any ”easy” wins for this team right now.
Not sure but think Devoe had a hurt hand, Parham has been out all season, Deebo has Rona, Howard was injured and only could play briefly, etc. We’re not that deep.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
since i didn't see original title, i'll guess it said "No basketball" rather than "No Tomorrow"
note - our white house has already claimed the latter
No it hasn't been changed. It is a variation on the joke @gt2690b pointed out above. As illustrated in numerous bars and restaurants as shown below.

1640272519588.png

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Can you please leave your crappy political opinions at the door? No one wants to read them here..
What I've typically found is the same people who want athletes to shut up and dribble and the most prone to inject their political opinions into sports conversations.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Cuse game is postponed, as well.

What's funny is nobody batted an eye when Devoe played with flu

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Flu goes around every year. To start cancelling games because a few guys have the sniffles, well, we’ve gone full.
Yeah, what I am saying is at some point, these leagues have to start treating covid the same way. Hopefully that will happen soon. Devoe was pretty sick and I bet most of these covid cases don't even have symptoms.

Liberty

Yeah, what I am saying is at some point, these leagues have to start treating covid the same way. Hopefully that will happen soon. Devoe was pretty sick and I bet most of these covid cases don't even have symptoms.
The fedearales and their complicit hacks in academia have been wrong almost every step of the way, now they have no idea how to get this ööööstorm back in the can. Colleges across the country have plenty of student athlete basketball players at their school. Suit them up if they’re running short, don’t cry about it like a bunch of little bitches and leave the other team hanging. If it’s so bad for the school, forfeit like a man.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
The spokespersons for the medical community are dragging their feet right now rather than showing leadership. They are allowing a significant portion of the population to become increasingly anxious over the high COVID infection numbers. It seems to me that the arrival of the omicron variant may be good news, at least to a degree. It seems that we are seeing high infection rates but with milder cases. This is the highest number of infected athletes during the pandemic, but the overwhelming majority of those infected are either asymptomatic or have mild cases.

That the virus would mutate in such a way that it finds hosts easily but is far less damaging to the hosts, especially if they are vaccinated, is good news. Allowing asymptomatic athletes to get back to performing quicker seems more than reasonable. Using quarantine guidelines little changed from the early days of the pandemic is unwise and unnecessary.

Liberty

Frankly, I didn’t expect my “no basketball tomorrow” statement to last a week and a half. Maybe we start playing basketball again in 2022?