No depth charts in 2019....ATL concept

sounds gimmicky

Hopefully our first string is obvious because if it isn't it probably won't be because we are so deep that everybody looks equally great.

I swear the mixed multitude has followed us out of Egypt with all these Georgia Southern/Service Academy fans. Combine them with the usual 'get off my lawn' gang, and it's annoying as hell sometimes.

I swear the mixed multitude has followed us out of Egypt with all these Georgia Southern/Service Academy fans. Combine them with the usual 'get off my lawn' gang, and it's annoying as hell sometimes.

I was with some GA Southern grads last night (who are all UGA fans) and they loved PJ. The GT fans at the party were all so excited about CGC and the GSU/UGA fans did not understand why.

The good news is GT fans in general are so excited about CGC. The Navy/GSU fans who never bought a ticket or gave a dime to GT are disappointed.

Well, this isn't anything new for Tech. We haven't had a depth chart at QB for the last two years.

Wait, are we the Jews or the Egyptians?

This will play well with young players. And was even mentioned by some as the reason we lost to UGA in 2013.

I guess CGC is a fan of the Oz Principle.

CGC recognizes that our biggest selling point is Atlanta. It's what sold him, not his love for Tech. He probably grew up as a uga fan. But he knows that Georgia Tech's biggest selling point, despite its challenges, is being in the middle of the greatest city in the South. He will use that to its fullest.

CGC recognizes that our biggest selling point is Atlanta. It's what sold him, not his love for Tech. He probably grew up as a uga fan. But he knows that Georgia Tech's biggest selling point, despite its challenges, is being in the middle of the greatest city in the South. He will use that to its fullest.
You can tell, based on indirect answers, that he probably grew up with at least a mild rooting interest in UGA which may or may not have outweighed his Tech interest. Not enough to be meaningful, but it’s not like he grew up yelling thwg.

You can tell, based on indirect answers, that he probably grew up with at least a mild rooting interest in UGA which may or may not have outweighed his Tech interest. Not enough to be meaningful, but it’s not like he grew up yelling thwg.

He posted thwg on his twitter and he's been talking öööö about uga indirectly. Thats good enough for me. I believe in accepting those who turn themselves from evil and find the righteous path.

I like the approach. It highlights the city while taking advantage of a cash is king type mantra in the CFB world where cash is effectively early playing time. It’s certainly a weapon to use against the factories where most kids have to sit a bit because the depth is so ridiculous.

I expect we will maximize the new redshirt rules and play a ton of freshman this coming year and next year to build some recruiting momentum. Given that the fanbase is united in that there will likely be some transition pains, he effectively gets a freebie next year as long as there is some semblance of progress and organization. Looking at the 2020 slate, no sane person is going to REALLY hold his feet to the fire for losing a lot of games (8? Yikes). I’m sure some folks on here will rage about that take but IIWII. CGC knows he must be ready to go in 2021 as I think that’s when the rubber really meets the road for his tenure so let’s use the meantime wisely. Anything better than this timeline is gravy in my opinion and it’s not a bad scenario to get three whole years before people really start wondering if you have a future, ask Charlie Strong.

With regard to crootin:
Geoff, Geoff he’s our man, if he can’t do it, it’s the Hill’s fault.

Back