"No Love"

Making machine gun sounds with your mouth and rapping gibberish about selling drugs, killing people and partying with a bunch of whores so you can end up being idolized by a generation of young men who live in poverty. That’s what trap music is if anyone is wondering.

Look man, before someone sent me his Instagram story with his dwag girlfriend at the sec title game I would have been all over it eventhough it sounds like every generic song I’ve heard from kids who think being a hip hop artist is a career path. Best of luck to him, although I hope this is not his day job.

Oh...don't get me wrong, I don't like the song or LJ7. I'll support an alum with a single listen. Gotta be honest, I turned it off after 20 seconds but at least I got him to 190 views on the youtubes.

Oh...don't get me wrong, I don't like the song or LJ7. I'll support an alum with a single listen. Gotta be honest, I turned it off after 20 seconds but at least I got him to 190 views on the youtubes.
Well I listened to it on Apple Music, so he got his click from me.

Making machine gun sounds with your mouth and rapping gibberish about selling drugs, killing people and partying with a bunch of whores so you can end up being idolized by a generation of young men who live in poverty. That’s what trap music is if anyone is wondering.

Propaganda for the masses, yes?

Making motorboating sounds with your mouth and typing gibberish about eating waffles, not forgetting to not kill people and partying with a bunch of mom-whores while you idolize a generation of young men who don’t get paid to play. That’s what stingtalk is if anyone is wondering

Making motorboating sounds with your mouth and typing gibberish about eating waffles, not forgetting to not kill people and partying with a bunch of mom-whores while you idolize a generation of young men who don’t get paid to play. That’s what stingtalk is if anyone is wondering
And you’re a part of it. Thanks for your contribution.

Isn't this just what every generation says about the next generation's music? Old jazz guys thought fusion was crap. Old crooners thought rock was crap. Etc.

Isn't this just what every generation says about the next generation's music? Old jazz guys thought fusion was crap. Old crooners thought rock was crap. Etc.

Dammit get off my lawn!

Idk man, kinda sounds like the current generation calling the current generation's music crap.

I'm an old dude but I can appreciate most kinds of music. I'm not an audiophile like some of you guys (@coit, @JJacket and a few others who obviously frequent many live music events) but I'll throw on some music while I'm in my basement tinkering on an old motorcycle.

If you heard my playlist or looked at my 'recently played' list, you'd probably think I was schizophrenic. I mean, I might have a couple of country songs in a row, followed by some 80's music (still my favorite genre ), a few rap songs thrown in...old school like Run DMC and new ones that pop up on my list every now and then from my 22-year old son playing them. You might see heavy metal pop up or 60's/70's music like some Johnny Rivers and "Secret Agent Man", etc.

For when I'm working and writing code, you're more likely to see jazz and classical in my play list because singing tends to distract me because I'll start singing along with a a good song. (And believe me, nobody needs to hear that.)

I thought it was an OK song...not bad, not great. But if that's his passion, go with it.

So is this LucJ song about the QB competition?

Idk man, kinda sounds like the current generation calling the current generation's music crap.
A 35 year old is "current generation" in music? I wonder if we have any 18 year olds on the board, or even current college kids, who can comment on that...

A 35 year old is "current generation" in music? I wonder if we have any 18 year olds on the board, or even current college kids, who can comment on that...
Don't be ridiculous. Of course we don't have any 18 year olds on the board. We'd need fans that young in the first place.

Also he means Gucci Mane is 39 years old. But he's still trash.

Back