No More Hedge Trimming?

Thought we were doing them a favor by trimming their invasive weed-bushes. It's harder to keep the damn things from growing than it is to grow them.

Yippee, you've got shrubbery! That's as original as your logo and your fight song.

JRjr

Hedges have no place in a toilet bowl.

sanford-stadium-toilet.jpg

SMH, I would love to see them try to stop our players. Another reason I can't stand those rednecks.

öööö that öööö. I hope our boys rip up those hedges and bring them home Saturday.

Funny they think the ripping off some of the privet weed - got some in my yard I WISH I could kill - started in 1984.

I, along with about 70 other teammates, plus coaches, managers, and trainers, tore off a piece of their sainted "hedges" after our 17-7 win "Between the Damned Weeds" in 1970.

Good luck stopping it again.

McGarity had discussed the situation with Kirby Smart beforehand and the Georgia coach assured his AD that his players would not destroy anything if they won.

“And they didn’t,” McGarity said. “We took the high road. Our players celebrated with our fans in the stands, then ran to our locker room to celebrate as a team.”
You didn't tear up our field, a "tradition" which started way, way back about a decade ago, in hopes that in return we wouldn't take some twigs off your giant vegetative virus next time we yank your pants down at home in front of your toothless faithful. That is not "taking the high road". Nobody at Georgia has seen the high road since Damon Evans took a wrong turn in the summer of 2010.

öööö these öööööööööööös to ööööing death and öööö their ööööing weeds, I hope every last ööööing one of them ööööing dies tonight.

Back