Nobody here is really upset with Bradley

texstinger

Dodd-Like
are they? Look this person has not liked GT since Bobby C beat UKant one too many times. He is not a professional. He has no integrity. Read his article again. His statement regarding DBo, "was given so little chance to establish himself." WTFudge? I want DBo to stay, contibute, and get his education. But he has been here at least 2 years and he HAS been given the chance to establish himself at QB. We have much bigger areas of concern, that we have control over, than to ever have any concern over what an idiot like Bradley might print.

Originally posted by texstinger:
are they? Look this person has not liked GT since Bobby C beat UKant one too many times. He is not a professional. He has no integrity. Read his article again. His statement regarding DBo, "was given so little chance to establish himself." WTFudge? I want DBo to stay, contibute, and get his education. But he has been here at least 2 years and he HAS been given the chance to establish himself at QB. We have much bigger areas of concern, that we have control over, than to ever have any concern over what an idiot like Bradley might print.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You know, as much as I hate to admit it, this is one area where we agree with UGAg fans, at least the ones I know. The Atlanta Urinal & Constipation is one of the most negative towards the home teams that I know of. They especially have no need for Tech.

Speaking of which. Did anybody see that coming up, I believe, 2 weeks from Friday is the Georgia Tech preview show on channel 2? Bill Hartman and Chuck Dowdle are hosts. That one should be a real entertaining slam fest for those two. I wonder how many times the Bulldogs will be mentioned in our preview show.

Agree naturally that bradley is a tabloid writer. I just wish Tech fans would be less sensitive to negative press. From these guys, who cares?

The truth is .. the AJC doesnt relly have any sports writers.. someone posted earlier that if you want to get sports news.. check out the Macon Telegraph... the Columbus and Augusta papers both are better than the AJC in that regard..

Bradley, etc. are pathetic.. but it doesnt stop there.. the editorials that come out of that place are pathetic as well...

No wonder subscription rates have fallen... I remember last year the telemarketers were calling my house offering one year for half the price or normal subscription rates.. I told them if they hired new writers and editors I would consider it.. to call me back when they fired the current staff.

Too bad Bilbo wasn't replaced by A.J. Suggs. Then Terrence Moore could have trashed the decision too. I've got no use for Bradley, Moore or Shultz. The UGA beat reporter is good. Haven't developled a feel for Hollis. (What happened to Aries? I used to love that guy on WGST's Sportwriters Round Table show).

My buddy from Auburn knows everything about the program from the Mongomery papers. I read the AJC and still don't know much of anything.

That said, I've seen worse sports sections in major cities papers.

We all hate Bradley because he is usually right....and it is painful to read what we already know is true in our hearts.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
We all hate Bradley because he is usually right....and it is painful to read what we already know is true in our hearts.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL... I dont think so BDG... I assume you are one of the 151 subscribers to the paper huh

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You made me laugh so hard I spit my coffee all over my keyboard.

*That's* comedy.

BOO back at ya.

wasnt it bradley that did a glowing article about george O and how he would lead the team to glory in 2001?

ive given up on the ajc, too much soap opera crap. i just go to the daily buzz and get my stuff from there.

Back