not going to be Strong, FL now going after EDWARDS (LINK)

I was afraid of something like this. I knew for the edwards annoucement not to be made that there might be complications.

I know that he is not the ONLY good coach out there, but Edwards looked like a good one. I just hope CG has someone in the wings and we hear SOON.

I WANT A DC NOW!!!!!!!
cry.gif

That is hilarious!! It says it all. Too bad we might have to settle for leftovers since every other school will be filling their staff long before we.
mad.gif
thefinger.gif
mad.gif

I DO NOT believe we are settling for anyone. The one thing I have learned from this experience is we have to trust that CG knows what he is doing. If he has a SUPER DC lined up but the guy is coaching a playoff team then there is nothing that can be done.

We are just going to have to wait. Noone wants the staff to be confirmed more than I do. But it is possible that UF may have rushed their hire and this could have a significant impact on their program.

I do believe that if there was anyway to have the DC that CG wants on staff right now then he would be. I believe it may be someone that may take a couple of weeks.

We have some good recruiters on board and we only need 6-10 more recruits.

the main need areas are WR, RB, OL, DB, DL we have the coaches in place for the offense so they are recruiting and Defense is going to be Spencer so he is recruiting there.

We are just going to have to be patient.

We ALL ASSUMED it was Edward but it may never have been him. I personally belive it is probably someone coaching a playoff team right now and is just not available yet.

We certainly didn't get leftovers on our Head Coach. I believe that CG would be a gator now if he was not wearing the gold and white.

Thanks, I feel so much better now. U r right about UF/CG. The early bird gets the worm.
wink.gif

Back