Notre Dame @ Ga Tech, Sept 2, 2006!

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
That's correct, ND will open their '06 schedule @ GT. It looks really 'cooool' to see Tech on ND's future scheds & thought ya'll might like to take a peek yourselves.

Notre Dame's future schedules

Hope Ga Tech continues to bring in ND from time to time. Also hope that GT doesn't ever fall to the SEC way of thinking now that we've added Miami & VT. What a knockout schedule for 2006!!!!!

Originally posted by GT Ace:
That's correct, ND will open their '06 schedule @ GT. It looks really 'cooool' to see Tech on ND's future scheds & thought ya'll might like to take a peek yourselves.

Notre Dame's future schedules

Hope Ga Tech continues to bring in ND from time to time. Also hope that GT doesn't ever fall to the SEC way of thinking now that we've added Miami & VT. What a knockout schedule for 2006!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">As much as I have hammered Braine lately, I will give him credit for this. My confidence level in him just went up one notch.

By '06 we should be in full butt kicking mode. Noticed they play Carolina also. Anybody think Bunting will still be around by then? How about Willingham? I won't ask about Gailey because that's baiting, but I will say I hope so.

Duck Notre Fame!

Awesome shedules. Notre Dame really plays quality opponents, yr in-yr out. How about a home schedule ('06) of Penn St, Michigan, Purdue, Stanford, UCLA & North Carolina????
Think they'll have any trouble selling tickets?

You know, until the mid 90's ND stadium seated only 59,000. In one swipe they went to about 85,000. Now that's expansion!

Can't wait for '06

Tech better get serious about football between now and then. ND, UGA, FSU, Miami, VT, MD, and Clemson are not planning on rolling over any time soon.
BOO

Back