Notre Dame was a Big Win for the Dawgs

Highlights from last night are up. Rudy tried so hard.

7IJK2T.gif

Wait and see -

Some media nitwit will still, somehow, somewhere include n.d. in the CFP discussion.

Wait and see -

Some media nitwit will still, somehow, somewhere include n.d. in the CFP discussion.
And Georgia. If they beat Flarda, then Auburn, and win the SECCG they'll be right there. Big "if", but they still have a path.

And Georgia. If they beat Flarda, then Auburn, and win the SECCG they'll be right there. Big "if", but they still have a path.
They are subject to lose to either one plus, A and M wont be a cakewalk

Auburn's defense played exceptionally well against LSU. With that I see UGA losing to both UF and AUB and a meltdown on its way.

Auburn's defense played exceptionally well against LSU. With that I see UGA losing to both UF and AUB and a meltdown on its way.
I think Georgia loses 2/3 UF, Aub A&M. And the dumb Georgia fans will be calling for another coaching change.

A 2-loss pack of mutts will lose to 'Bama in SEC-CG. Shart & ESPN will then cry that "the best 3-loss team in America" is left out of the CFP. Most mutt fans stupidly agree.

I’m afraid the SEC is looking at two in the Playoffs. Winner of the SEC and a possible one loss tide/tigger game. I just hope it’s not the mutts.

I’m afraid the SEC is looking at two in the Playoffs. Winner of the SEC and a possible one loss tide/tigger game. I just hope it’s not the mutts.
Strange that the loser of the Tide-LSU game could have a clearer path than the winner. What if AL, LSU, and UGA all end up with one loss? They’ll be screaming for 3 SEC teams in the playoff.

I think Georgia 2/3 UF, Aub A&M. And the dumb Georgia fans will be calling for another HC change.
The SEC is always looking for that. But I don’t see a 2 loss SEC team jumping OSU or 1 loss Oklahoma.

Back