@ Notre Dame

JimBones

Varsity Lurker
We are taking the train this time, 80k lifestyle and all. Last time the Chicago alumni association chartered some buses and filled them with cheap beer for a reasonable price. I recommend reaching out to them to see if they are doing it again.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I will always go to Chicago given the opportunity but you can also fly into southbend directly. Saves you the 2 hour drive/3 hour train ride if you aren’t making a weekend out of it in Chicago

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I will always go to Chicago given the opportunity but you can also fly into southbend directly. Saves you the 2 hour drive/3 hour train ride if you aren’t making a weekend out of it in Chicago
I’m waiting on the nhl schedule to come out. That determines whether I get to go to a Blackhawks game or take my kid to Frozen.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I was reading that it was only a 1.5 hour train ride -- not accurate?

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I was reading that it was only a 1.5 hour train ride -- not accurate?
It’s a little over 2 hours by car if you go through Gary so my assumption is that the train is Amtrak and follows the same general travel plan.

goldbybirth

This space for rent
I went to the 1997 game with my Dad and we did the train package. Back then, they had a GTAA tailgate with food and drinks outside the stadium. Are they doing that for this trip?

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
It's only about 90 miles from downtown. Pretty sure it took less than 1.5 hours by car in 2015 for us and we stayed in River North.