Now that FSU has resurged and wooped Fla

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I don't see the Criminoles forcing Bobby out, only if he wants to leave will the door open for Richt to leave UGAg...

Still any chance he might get the call from Nebraska at year end?

frown.gif

Whoa RW,

Don't prounounce the FSU Dynasty reborn yet.

Consider that UF has not won a football game in Tally since 1986. Emmitt, Danny, Steve, Doug Johnson, Jevon Kearse, Rex Grossman, and Zook have never won in Tally.

3 of FSU's 4 losses came on the Road. How UND won in Tally has more to do with the team hating Chris Rix. Anyway, there was a lot of emotion out of those guys to keep that "STREAK" alive.

Due to the whole of this season, it's apparent that the brain trust that maintained the Dynasty has gone North. Chuck Amato appears to have been the mastermind behind the FSU defenses because Mickey can't get them to do anything other than blitz. Their secondary is horrid and Mickey is the position coach.

Richt appears to have been the key to their offensive success. A Calm Coach breeds a calm QB who picks apart every defense he sees.

Respect the NOLES but I don't think they're "back"

Do you think things are bad enuf for them to snuff Bobby next week or after the bowl?

Well I haven't had a chance to read the FSU boards.
The only people who want Bobby gone are the "why aren't we 12-0" crowd. Those people think college football is really just a minor league for the NFL.

BB will be around until he can catch JoePa.
Or he can't recruit. If the ACC could saddle him with a 1-10 season, that's the only way Dave Hart gets the balls to toss Bowden.

Back