• other

Votes: 98 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Techfan02

Hope is pain
I think we should get Art Briles or Matt Mumme these are 2 guys that are really good one is very controversial but, has a proven track while the other is a very under rated OC in terms of OC.

If you want a Tech guy, Corey Dennis would be high risk, high reward. Dunno if he is holding out for a bigger job. But he is about the only Tech man I would even contact.
VERY high risk. Ohio State isn’t exactly known for their great QB play.

Question: Key is already co-OC; if they brought in a young guy with good QB coach background but limited as OC to coach QBs and be co-OC would that move the needle for anyone? Maybe someone that was QB coach for a great OC.

What if they combined that with a name DC?

FWIW, I’m not sure how I would feel; just curious what other want.

Go get Art Briles and ask him who he wants as his OLine Coach and ask him can he work with CTC and CKD, or worst case at least guarantee Choice & Dixon the chance to interview to keep their Jobs.

Time for GT FB to get serious about FB
Choice isn’t going anywhere no matter who comes in as OC. CGC is a moron, but I don’t think he’d go that far to let Choice walk. CTC is probably the only reason Gibbs is here.

Choice isn’t going anywhere no matter who comes in as OC. CGC is a moron, but I don’t think he’d go that far to let Choice walk. CTC is probably the only reason Gibbs is here.
My assumption is that any new OC wants input on who coaches the RBs, WRs, OLs

Hiring an OC with no input on who's working with him and for him is a sign that we are in line for a very weak candidate, to summarize, "a discount OC".

Jeff Lebby. That’s who I want. He has Ole Miss offense humming.

Jeff Lebby. That’s who I want. He has Ole Miss offense humming.
Once guys hit OC in the SEC , they tend to stay in the SEC where the pay is more and it puts them in line for an SEC HC Job that pays way more than we do.

Also, we don't know how much is Lebby's Offense , and how much is Lane Kiffin and his QB development background?

My assumption is that any new OC wants input on who coaches the RBs, WRs, OLs

Hiring an OC with no input on who's working with him and for him is a sign that we are in line for a very weak candidate, to summarize, "a discount OC".
This points to Key being OC.

Same principle also applies and points to Geoff being DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back