OCBK Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wretched if true. He’s worse than Pnut was.

For those that don’t know at this point, just look up Key at UCF rocking that 0-16 as OC and the rank damn near bottom in Div 1.

Wretched if true. He’s worse than Pnut was.

For those that don’t know at this point, just look up Key at UCF rocking that 0-16 as OC and the rank damn near bottom in Div 1.
O’Leary was trying to install him as coach in waiting at UCF also. That offense was atrocious in 2016.

1638131118317.gif

Please let there be no validity. It may be bye bye money from me

Seriously. I’ll send money to start an Equestrian Team

so when Collins and Stansbury get fired we can parade our prized Jackasses

Mods ban kthxbye
Seriously?
Ban why?

because I’m stating my opinion which is different than yours. On a message board?

I didn’t call you a name. Talk about your mom unlike 80% of this grp

if you don’t like it. Cool. You don’t have to

If that’s ban eligible so be it. Othewise the line for “not liking me forms right behind JJack”. I don’t care. Guess I’ll wait for my ban

If that’s the case … I’ll live. If not …. Ok too

He was 0-16 as a OC at the G5 level why does anyone think he will have success at GT, when he couldn't even take SEC OL transfers and produce a decent PF OL....

One good thing is if this is true CGC and staff will be bought out after next season another 3 win season.

Seriously?
Ban why?

because I’m stating my opinion which is different than yours. On a message board?

If that’s ban eligible so be it. Othewise the line for “not liking me forms right behind JJack”. I don’t care. Guess I’ll wait for my ban

That pretty much is what you get. I’m easy to be around until it’s go time and it’s worth a reason

people need to relax. It’s okay to not agree. Keep scrolling

Otherwise it’s get where they’ll realize they’re mouth doesn’t have a backspace at some point

Seriously?
Ban why?

I can't tell if you have multiple alts or if you just don't get how message board threads work. I think this is at least the second time I've seen you reply to someone as if they had directed a post at you when they had not...

Tip: Unless your post is quoted, you started the thread, or someone tagged you, chances are any random post isn't directed toward you.

I can't tell if you have multiple alts or if you just don't get how message board threads work. I think this is at least the second time I've seen you reply to someone as if they had directed a post at you when they had not...

Tip: Unless your post is quoted, you started the thread, or someone tagged you, chances are any random post isn't directed toward you.
Noted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back