OFFICAL GT vs Miami Thread

well, thi swill be an interesting dilemma if Days is significantly hurt

Vad to #2 ???

"thi swill" was typo but maybe prophetic? Let me say here, I am the eternal optimist and think we may still be able to do something this year. Having said that, it is awfully frustrating and discouraging.

Al Golden has played against a lot of option vs Navy, etc. Between this UM d game plan, and prior weeks, has our number been cooked or is it still execution?

Hooray for the defense, too bad they get no help. Now for the choke and puke offense.

Washington makes nothing but mistakes and stays in. Days gets lit up and fumbles, so he's pulled. WTF? Washington doesn't have the arm to bring us back. Days at least has the arm strength. Keep him in.

Washington makes nothing but mistakes and stays in. Days gets lit up and fumbles, so he's pulled. WTF? Washington doesn't have the arm to bring us back. Days at least has the arm strength. Keep him in.

Guess what? They ALL suck. Every ööööing quarterback on our roster SUCKS. That's why Days doesn't play. That's why Lee is getting redshirted. They ALL suck.

Did these guys have classes this week while prepping for UM? If not, they had nothing to do on campus but concentrate on UM and football. Where did it go wrong?

He's out because he doesn't know where he is right now. He's hurt.

This year will be remembered as the "lost Tevin year". The year we played a div 2 QB so that we could have a more brighter future, I guess.

And what's worse with all this complaining about our qp....do you realize that the starting QB for Georgia Southern would be starting for us right now?

Back