official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
I figured we could keep a thread with all the guys we are recruiting and updates on them.

QB: Synjyn Days (commit)
A Back: Charles Perkins (Commit PJ has said he will start at A back and move to B back)
OL: Morgan Bailey (commit)
Catlian Alford (commit) sp?

WR: Quin Roberson

DT: Denzel Mccoy (commit)
Shawn Green (commit)
Michael Thornton

DE: Anthony Williams (commit)
T.J. Stripling

LB: Quayshawn Nealy (commit)
Justin Parker

DB: Ryan Ayers (commit)
B.J. Bostic (Commit)
Darius Robinson

S: Isaiah Johnson (commit)
Fred Holton (commit)

Ath: Jake Skole (commit)
Dominique Brown

Last edited:

JWE37

Jolly Good Fellow
Tai-ler is off the board anyway you spell it. He eliminated us a few weeks ago.

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
We for Barry ( BJ) Bostic. Who is a highly touted CB. His cousin in Chris Crenshaw.

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
We lead for Isimiah Johnson. I'm spelling his first name wrong though. Anyways he is a safety from Sandy Creek HS.

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
QB : Devin Burns

A back : shaquan moore

A back : aaron clark

All added to the list.

1TechFan

Varsity Lurker
We lead for Isimiah Johnson. I'm spelling his first name wrong though. Anyways he is a safety from Sandy Creek HS.

His name is Isaiah. I know him a little from last year tailgating with me. He is a stand up character kid and we'd do well to have him from that standpoint. I'll let the professionals judge him on talent.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
Sadly, they probably didn't know how.
you guys are stupid and ignorant and piss me off with these self-righteous comments
maybe you should look into what Tai means before you make such a stupid comment (it means "supreme ultimate" as in Tai Chi - supreme ultimate fist; sometimes spelled T'ai of Taiji)
maybe they wanted their child to not have the same name as all the others
there is a bunch of reasons, and not ONE to make fun of his name, unless you're just an ahole

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
Anyway. Back on topic. Looks we have some great talent at DB that we have s good chance to land.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
I found this on Tai-ler:
http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/s...cruit/entries/2009/03/05/whats_in_a_name.html

“You name it, we’ve heard it,” said Andre Jones, a member of Notre Dame’s 1989 national championship team. “It definitely sets him apart from the everyday Joe. But all in all it’s been a great conversation piece.”
The name was the idea of Andre Jones, who thought the spelling was a fitting way to honor his wife’s Asian heritage. Michele was born in Korea, according to Tai-Ler. Her father is Korean and her mother is from Hawaii.