official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

I can't wait to see Emmanuel Dieke and Daniel Drummond on the field... have either of them gotten any reps this season thus far?

yeah, that plus FB is moving up to 4 a next year, while NH will be 3 a. plus north hall pays better.

gtland, what do you know about izaan cross's little brother imani? he's a sophomore this year. played at flowery branch high school (same as cross, jaybo, and daniel drummond). just transferred to North Hall in gainesville, ga. helped lead his team to the state finals as a freshman and state semis this year. he's a 6'2 220 lb running back. would be great as a B-back in our system IMO.

Gamecock lock, IMO.

I can't wait to see Emmanuel Dieke and Daniel Drummond on the field... have either of them gotten any reps this season thus far?

No and No.

Both were redshirted. Look for Dieke to make a big push at DE next year. Could see Cross and Dieke starting.

Fwiw, Dom Brown expects his decision to come down to Ga Tech and Cincinnati. Likely a visit will happen on Jan. 29

Don't you guys think that Tech has recruited really smartly for 2010? (Given how badly the defense has done relative to the offense.) Haven't read all the posts on this thread so maybe you've already discussed.

Looks like Thomas is going to declare for the draft, which will open up another ship. Morgan and Dwyer will most likely do the same, and I think there's a good chance Burnett will declare, too. Had we taken the juniors leaving into account at all, or will that give us 4 more spots (assuming Burnett goes)?

You're going to see some crazy things happen if all this comes to fruition. Trust me. ;)

You're going to see some crazy things happen if all this comes to fruition. Trust me. ;)

Don't leave us dangling on such an interesting bit of information..... Tell us what you see in your crystal ball...:biggthumpup::bowdown:

Rivals GT frontpage says Justin Parker down to Clemson, USCe, and one other team ...

Are we the other team (I hope)?

Tennessee was building a pretty nice class. What does Kiffin's departure mean? Anyone we have a shot at?

Back