official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

gtcu17

Dodd-Like
I can't wait to see Emmanuel Dieke and Daniel Drummond on the field... have either of them gotten any reps this season thus far?

sutt0n

Damn Good Rat
yeah, that plus FB is moving up to 4 a next year, while NH will be 3 a. plus north hall pays better.

MacDaddy2

Damn Good Rat
Here is hoping that some of these guys will know how to play in a bowl game!

GTland03

Jolly Good Fellow
gtland, what do you know about izaan cross's little brother imani? he's a sophomore this year. played at flowery branch high school (same as cross, jaybo, and daniel drummond). just transferred to North Hall in gainesville, ga. helped lead his team to the state finals as a freshman and state semis this year. he's a 6'2 220 lb running back. would be great as a B-back in our system IMO.
Gamecock lock, IMO.

GTland03

Jolly Good Fellow
I can't wait to see Emmanuel Dieke and Daniel Drummond on the field... have either of them gotten any reps this season thus far?
No and No.

Both were redshirted. Look for Dieke to make a big push at DE next year. Could see Cross and Dieke starting.

GaTechBuckeye

Varsity Lurker
Fwiw, Dom Brown expects his decision to come down to Ga Tech and Cincinnati. Likely a visit will happen on Jan. 29

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Don't you guys think that Tech has recruited really smartly for 2010? (Given how badly the defense has done relative to the offense.) Haven't read all the posts on this thread so maybe you've already discussed.

GT Adamni

Flats Noob
Looks like Thomas is going to declare for the draft, which will open up another ship. Morgan and Dwyer will most likely do the same, and I think there's a good chance Burnett will declare, too. Had we taken the juniors leaving into account at all, or will that give us 4 more spots (assuming Burnett goes)?

GTland03

Jolly Good Fellow
You're going to see some crazy things happen if all this comes to fruition. Trust me. ;)

ramblin_man

Jolly Good Fellow
You're going to see some crazy things happen if all this comes to fruition. Trust me. ;)
Don't leave us dangling on such an interesting bit of information..... Tell us what you see in your crystal ball...:biggthumpup::bowdown:

Jacket59

Damn Good Rat
Rivals GT frontpage says Justin Parker down to Clemson, USCe, and one other team ...

Are we the other team (I hope)?

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Tennessee was building a pretty nice class. What does Kiffin's departure mean? Anyone we have a shot at?