official 2009/ 2010 recruiting thread

coldbeer

Jolly Good Fellow
Do we have any shot at Kareem Martin (DL from North Carolina)?

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
It is ashamed he cut GT, because I watched Kareem abusing many offensive linemen at the AMP shrine game practice. There was not one lineman he didn't beat on his speed rush!!

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Have we had any decommits this year? Our recruiting staff probably deserves some credit for keeping the commits committed, yeah? :fingersx:

carober18

Varsity Lurker
I'm beginning to learn that the fact is 18-year olds are subject to change their mind often. And, it's understandable. They are being told lots of things, and they all sound great. I'm not questioning GTLand's insider knowledge, but 1) Juwan James is not going to UGA 2) it appears Stripling is not coming (nothing suggests GT will finish "STRONG") to the flats and 3) there is no such thing as a "lock." This is not a shot at GTLand, b/c I'm certain his info is more up-to-date than mine. It's just an observation that just b/c a kid tells people one thing, does not mean things will work out that way.

Jacket59

Damn Good Rat
I was thinking the same thing. Go ahead and do it gtzulu. Be the man. Have your name stuck to the top of stingtalk for the next year.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
I sure hope everyone's enthusiasm and optimism is warranted. At this point, one bit of good news would be a tremendous blessing. (To smile, I have been watching the UGAG meltdown on their recruiting losses)