Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

33jacket

Dodd-Like
if klock commits to gt tis week what position for us? i think he is coming here

JazzyD95

Varsity Lurker
if klock commits to gt tis week what position for us? i think he is coming here
Eric discussed this on his site. Said he was a DT who would also play offense... I'm highly confused to be honest.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
Eric discussed this on his site. Said he was a DT who would also play offense... I'm highly confused to be honest.
If he can be a TE then he can move and with his size in a 4-3 i would groom him for SDE

olgoldandwhite

Dodd-Like
how can someone decommit already? Albeit, I admit that it makes more sense to de-commit at this point rather than later.
I feel for some of these guys future wives. Will you marry me until someone else comes along. Or, yeah I will work for you, but I may not come to work next week because I will be job hunting. I just hope they do not become politicians.

Lee34102

Helluva Engineer
I feel for some of these guys future wives. Will you marry me until someone else comes along. Or, yeah I will work for you, but I may not come to work next week because I will be job hunting. I just hope they do not become politicians.
Nahhh ... that sounds way, way too honest for politicians .....:lol:

QuadF

Dodd-Like
They have the education with good football,” McKenzie said. “They’re usually at the top of the ACC every year with football. It’s a good thing for me and my family. Education is very important because if I don’t make it pro, I still have Georgia Tech on a diploma, which is really good.
Music to my ears. Nice hearing a kid who has his priorities straight.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
We heard something very similar from Parrish recently and we know now they were just words.
These kids often just spit out the message the school recruiting them gives them. They believe everything. Its why sometimes a recruit is quoted as saying xyz has a great engineering school and we are like WHAT? Its because the school recruiting him is going up against tech and just gives BS to get the kid. Happens a ton. Its clear through all our recruits committed or not our message is always the same. Life after football. Best combination of both. Etc etc.

gtrower

Dodd-Like

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
What's with the kid's offer sheet? I watched his film on YouTube and he looks like a burner. His throwing mechanics need a little work, but I'm surprised he doesn't have more FBS offers.
I noticed the same thing. Reminds me of the way Tevin heaved the rock. Must be an Alabama thing.

LowcountryJacket

Flats Noob
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-decision-live-monday-20130727,0,2060119.post

We made his top 3. Praises us and WfV for academics. I don't know what to think here.
This one has a familiar odor to it. "GT is in my top three. See, academics are very important to me. The academics at WV are very good too."

I will be the first to apologize to Tyree if he picks us. But it seems way too often we get brought along for the ride under the guise of "I'm really looking for a good academic school" only to go to UGA, Alabama, Auburn, etc.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
This one has a familiar odor to it. "GT is in my top three. See, academics are very important to me. The academics at WV are very good too."

I will be the first to apologize to Tyree if he picks us. But it seems way too often we get brought along for the ride under the guise of "I'm really looking for a good academic school" only to go to UGA, Alabama, Auburn, etc.
Kelly Quinlan from rivals and Eric from the hive both said he doesn't have a spot anymore with GT due to others committing before him. They said he is WVU IIRC.