Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Kelly Quinlan from rivals and Eric from the hive both said he doesn't have a spot anymore with GT due to others committing before him. They said he is WVU IIRC.
I wondered about this too. We already have quite a few DE commits (even if some are bound to play another position).

Lee34102

Helluva Engineer
Well, WVU has always been a formidable opponent when a recruit strongly values the quality of the education he's likely to receive ..... Noel Devine mentioned that to me some years back .... I think ..... :rolleyes:

Elijah Hood decommitted from Notre Dame. Do we have a chance? I would think running backs would love an offense where they can get a million yards.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Elijah Hood decommitted from Notre Dame. Do we have a chance? I would think running backs would love an offense where they can get a million yards.
UNC was his #2 when he committed to ND and he apparently cut ties with the Irish for personal reasons related to distance from home (he still really likes ND). My guess is UNC ends up snagging him and we won't play a factor regardless.

Anyone watching Norcross vs Booker T. Washington? Myles Autry is getting lots of hype from the announcers. What are our chances on Autry becoming a Yellow Jacket?

KG01

Dodd-Like
Anyone watching Norcross vs Booker T. Washington? Myles Autry is getting lots of hype from the announcers. What are our chances on Autry becoming a Yellow Jacket?
You beat me to it. He actually looks pretty good, especially coming off the knee injury.

Check Eric's site for his rundown of what he thinks our chances are. Off the top of my head, he basically said we may win by default or STTE since OhioSt won't likely offer.

ATLcpa

Varsity Lurker
You beat me to it. He actually looks pretty good, especially coming off the knee injury.

Check Eric's site for his rundown of what he thinks our chances are. Off the top of my head, he basically said we may win by default or STTE since OhioSt won't likely offer.
Fumble.

The announcers said there are 15 Division 1 commitments on the field and none of them have committed to Florida or Georgia. :lol:

JEMJacket

Varsity Lurker

I was under the impression it was Florida State we were competing with?

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
got any big visitors for homecoming?