Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

etc79

Dodd-Like
After the UGA pounding on GT there'll be more flips.
When you read why he flipped its just a swift kick to the nuts. I mean we are a funning football team and yet he thinks he will have more success running the ball in Wisconsin. Paul Johnson is just an awful recruiter.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
He wants to be the running back in a traditional offense, not the clip and flip donkey öööö we run.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
I love Auburn's version. I would love for us to run Auburn's version. Recruits love Auburn's version. NFL teams run concepts from Auburn's offense. If an NFL team lined up in the flexbone and sent a back in motion to run the 3-O I would literally crap in my pants.

a5ehren

Damn Good Rat
Assuming they recover 100%, they probably would have redshirted anyway. Not a huge deal unless it is career-ending type stuff.

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
Any updates on filling our last few spots?

Looks like Step Durham is enrolling in January and filling a spot towards last years number.

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow

KG01

Dodd-Like
Sounds like he watches the games to me. Its not hard to figure out.
True and its a shame. We get gassed every game vs halfway decent opponents but won't rotate more. I wonder how many recruits this has cost us.

olgoldandwhite

Dodd-Like
True and its a shame. We get gassed every game vs halfway decent opponents but won't rotate more. I wonder how many recruits this has cost us.
You really think a top recruit wants to be rotated out? They want to come in, start immediately, and go to the NFL in 3 years.