Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

After the UGA pounding on GT there'll be more flips.

When you read why he flipped its just a swift kick to the nuts. I mean we are a funning football team and yet he thinks he will have more success running the ball in Wisconsin. Paul Johnson is just an awful recruiter.

He wants to be the running back in a traditional offense, not the clip and flip donkey öööö we run.

I love Auburn's version. I would love for us to run Auburn's version. Recruits love Auburn's version. NFL teams run concepts from Auburn's offense. If an NFL team lined up in the flexbone and sent a back in motion to run the 3-O I would literally crap in my pants.

Assuming they recover 100%, they probably would have redshirted anyway. Not a huge deal unless it is career-ending type stuff.

Any updates on filling our last few spots?

Looks like Step Durham is enrolling in January and filling a spot towards last years number.

True and its a shame. We get gassed every game vs halfway decent opponents but won't rotate more. I wonder how many recruits this has cost us.

You really think a top recruit wants to be rotated out? They want to come in, start immediately, and go to the NFL in 3 years.

Back