Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

QuadF

Dodd-Like
so there's a chance for sawyers?

Thanks for the correction on autry. I figured with how good of an athlete he is supposed to be, that we'd want him in space. Although, we're losing a lot of abacks this year, while we have quite a few young guys who should do well at wr.

GTJackets530

Damn Good Rat
I think Sawyers is visiting GT this weekend and Coach McCollum is going to see him today.

a5ehren

Damn Good Rat
Just saw on Twitter that we went to Stephenson (wherever that is, I don't know jack about HS football) and offered 4 players today.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Stephenson is Dekalb county, kinda between Lithonia and Stone Mountain. Reggie Ball went to Stephenson.

Are those 2014 offers or 2015?

clapper

Dodd-Like
I think Sawyers is visiting GT this weekend and Coach McCollum is going to see him today.
Just read an article that says Franklin is trying to poach him from Vandy for Pedophile State after getting him to commit to the Commodores. That seems sleazy as hell.

etc79

Dodd-Like
Just read an article that says Franklin is trying to poach him from Vandy for Pedophile State after getting him to commit to the Commodores. That seems sleazy as hell.
Doesn't seem that sleezy to me....if he wanted him at Vandy, why wouldnt he want him at PSU?

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
They were talking about his decommitment from Vandy on the radio this morning. The recruiting "expert" said he'll likely go to Ole Miss maybe Notre Dame and listed a few others. He didn't even mention GT:frown:

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Doesn't seem that sleezy to me....if he wanted him at Vandy, why wouldnt he want him at PSU?
Because it's the attitude of 'win at all costs'.

Cost here is the relationships you built up at Vandy. Though the UL-Petrino affair shows that relationships can be mended rather quickly in this business...

33jacket

Dodd-Like
Good news whitehead on an official visit to gt on the 31st

He is still an option

33jacket

Dodd-Like
What position?
Join gtswarmdotcom 100 percent free recruiting info as good or better than paysites. In fact the paysites are less accurate and charge lol (not a member of any paysite just what i have heard) why pay when its free.

Also found out some paysite posters joined the hive and repost the info on the paysite acting like its their info. What a joke

Thank u Eric.

But DE to answer the Q

franklinjacket

Varsity Lurker
Join gtswarmdotcom 100 percent free recruiting info as good or better than paysites. In fact the paysites are less accurate and charge lol (not a member of any paysite just what i have heard) why pay when its free.

Also found out some paysite posters joined the hive and repost the info on the paysite acting like its their info. What a joke

Thank u Eric.

But DE to answer the Q
I have a membership on the Hive. Since discovering the hive, I have been thinking about dropping the paid membership. The info on the hive is better and I haven't seen any smug answers or "I know something but I can't tell you".

I wish there was better basketball info, but that will probably improve in time.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
I have a membership on the Hive. Since discovering the hive, I have been thinking about dropping the paid membership. The info on the hive is better and I haven't seen any smug answers or "I know something but I can't tell you".

I wish there was better basketball info, but that will probably improve in time.
Yup. Dump the hive. Eric is good.