Official 2020 Georgia Tech football schedule

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Thought it deserved it's own, fresh thread.

9/12 @FSU
9/19 UCF
9/26 @Syracuse
10/3 BYE
10/9 LOUISVILLE (FRIDAY)
10/17 CLEMSON
10/24 @BC
10/31 ND
11/7 BYE
11/14 PITT
11/21 @Miami
11/28 DUKE
12/5 @NCSt

I just hope we can get a crowd for Bye
Bout time we got them at home

If we split the conference games and both the bye games, that's 6 wins.

I'll take it.

I will be so happy if these games get played that I'm not really concerned about the W/L record this year. Considering all the uncertainty leading up to the season, I think this will be a bonus year for the coaching staff and players to continue the transition and get experience on the field without the usual pressure of expectations.

Could this graphic have been more confusing? It looks like we have home games, away games, and Coca Cola games. Also, what is "one us"?
Correct. Bye week of Oct 03 ignored. Bye week of Nov 17 ignored. Bye week implied between Miami and Duke but there is no bye week between them. Duke and NC St should slide one column left and leave 12th spot blank. Either that or make it 5 rows and include the bye weeks and drop the dumb ONEofUS. Or make it 4 rows and 4 columns. Whatever. Its not well designed.

Correct. Bye week of Oct 03 ignored. Bye week of Nov 17 ignored. Bye week implied between Miami and Duke but there is no bye week between them. Duke and NC St should slide one column left and leave 12th spot blank. Either that or make it 5 rows and include the bye weeks and drop the dumb ONEofUS. Or make it 4 rows and 4 columns. Whatever. Its not well designed.

12th spot should show UGa forfeit.

Biggest problem is that Clemson is on opening day of deer (rifle) season.

Back