Official ACC CHAMPIONSHIP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THWG! Go Jackets!

Let's leave the ACC as champs! :turbonoes:

TIA's avatar is perfect.
Lets take the ACC and troll the nation tonight

Georgia Tech just took for the field for pregame warmups at the Dr. Pepper ACC Championship Game. Kickoff is less than a hour away. Go Jackets! —

:lol:

480368_10151204016648163_1349377014_n.jpg

Im officially retracting my statements made during butt hurt sunday that I'm hoping for an FSU win for the good of the ACC. Easier said than done since I cant seem to pull for the other team as we get near kickoff. At this point, the ACC can't get any lower so **** it, let's win this thing. Sorry SouthendzoneBEE, I know you really like your signature.

We need to win the ACC and leave for the Big Ten as soon as possible. This is embarrassing.

Im officially retracting my statements made during butt hurt sunday that I'm hoping for an FSU win for the good of the ACC. Easier said than done since I cant seem to pull for the other team as we get near kickoff. At this point, the ACC can't get any lower so **** it, let's win this thing. Sorry SouthendzoneBEE, I know you really like your signature.

:biggthumpup:

I knew you'd come around TBJ.

I want to win just to piss UGA fans off SO bad. Can you imagine what they'd think if we end up in a BCS bowl and they don't? Athens would implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back